Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Springtime bunny

It's been a little while since my last post, still having a few health issues. The reason for my post today is to share my DT make for the new challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight. The theme is Easter/Spring sentiment and our sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter.

Here is what I made.....
Front of card...

Inside of card...

Recipe:
SU Crumb cake cardstock
White cardstock from stash
Scrap of SU Hello Honey
DP was given to me by my friend Shirley (not sure of maker)
Image is from Sasayaki Glitter - Bunny and Butterflies
Sentiment is from SU stamp set - Easter Blossoms
Flowers stamped on inside from CTMH stamp set - Easter Bunny
Dies - Uniquely Creative Stitched Nesting Rectangles rounded and Stitched sun
SU Large oval punch and scalloped oval punch
Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Have to push on and get a few more jobs done here online and then sort out something for our evening meal. Hope you all enjoy Easter, I'll be off to church in the morning to sing in the choir for Good Friday Service and then just some odd jobs around the house.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you entering some makes into the challenge this fortnight.
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...